Monday, July 25, 2005

Letters From The Edge

Last night Super Girl lost a tooth right before bed, we just finished writing a letter to the Tooth Fairy. I know, it's amazing that I'm doing this in a TIMELY manner this time.

July 25, 2005

Dearest Tooth Fairy in Tooth Fairy Land;

I would like to inform you of the loss of my most recent tooth. As you can clearly see I have taken very good care of this baby tooth (you can thank my mother for making certain that I brush on a regular schedule – even when my tooth was wiggly).

In exchange for my sparkling tooth (I had just finished brushing when my dearest mother yanked the wiggly beast from my gaping maw) I am requesting a gift card to Starbucks… no kidding, mom wrote that, I would like a couple of shiny coins and a Starbucks gift card (again mother said that). But a lovely card in the mail from a REAL FAIRY would be lovely and most appreciated.

Warmest regards and much affection;



Super Girl (your biggest fan)

PS – Any idea when the fairy eggs might hatch?


What? What's wrong with asking for a Starbucks card? I'm just being practical!

No comments: