Thursday, July 28, 2005

Things To Ponder

How does one tell if the yogurt is bad? I mean other than if it has fuzz growing on it. Even 'Fresh' yogurt has an odd smell and a odd taste. My inability to tell or to discern if it actually tasted off or was just my imaginination resulted in me having toast and grapes for breakfast instead of yogurt and grapes.

If a lesbian is a woman who likes having sex with women and I like having sex with myself (albeit with BOB's help) and I'm a woman does that make me a lesbian or a narcisistic? Should I change my dateing profile?

So is it brave or stupidly desperate of a man to e-mail me after almost 2 years when our last *ahem* meeting ended with him 'reaching the finish line' well before he reached the starting positon, and for him to admit his failure to contact me was due to his debilitating embarasment of his rather 'quick trigger'? I'm considering e-mailing him back with information on 'premature ejaculation' and the name of a good therapist to help him with his embarassment or just DELETING the message, rolling my eyes up in my head and blogging about what a sad little man he is. Oh.. wait, I just did that didn't I??

Do I really need to be RESCUED from dusting? I just saw an old Pledge commercial where they promise to 'rescue' me from dusting. Hmmm.. *looking around* looks like that's not a problem here.

Why doesn't Starbucks deliver?? Damn my sad existance!

WHY???

No comments: