Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Tooth Fairy Delivers (To Somepeople That Is)

Right before bed I typed up a reply from the Tooth Fairy:

7/26/2005
Dearest Super Girl;

Please accept these two shiny coins in exchange for your precious tooth!

Take good care of your teeth and brush them well!

Watch your mail for a Fairy letter.

Much Love,

Tooth Fairy


Much to my chagrin I only had dimes in my coin purse, not quarters as I had thought, so my darling child only got $.20 for her loss (aren't you glad I'm not your mamma). I left the envelope addressed to her right where she'd find it and headed to bed.

BRIGHT and early, Super Girl burst into my room saying "Mamma! Mamma! She left me two shiny coins!" Then like the sweet child she can be she said "Did she bring you a Starbucks card?" Nope, that did not happen. Oh well.

No comments: