Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sucking Saturday

Today sucks. I should be working but I'm fighting the urge to just go the fuck home and crawl under the covers until sometime next week. I'm sure you are wondering why it sucks so much... Let me tell you... I gained 2 freaking pounds this week! I do realize it could just be water retention from the pizza but I suspect it's just FAT retention from the ice cream and cake this week. I know you are thinking 'that's not enough to say the day sucks from!' well yeah actually it us, but let me go on. A special friend moves AWAY today and that sucks. Again you are probably saying 'Oh come on, that's not so bad.' And you are sort of right, but still it does suck, even though there will be visits and all, I'd rather him still live 20 minutes from me. BUT WAIT, there's more! I got a ticket this morning. Yeah a ticket. I finished up paying off someone's mortgage up at Plano PD with the other one just a few months ago and NOW I'm priveledged to get to do it again, this time for Frisco! Woohoo. Mutha fuck! And ya know what sucks even more? I started to cry when I got pulled over! I NEVER EVER cry in front of people, and especially not for a ticket. (hell I'm crying now!) I'm so on the edge today and I'm totally emotional. A TICKET was not the thing I needed right now, I've got enough stress going on. So, come on people, cut me some slack right now - if any of you have the urge to send me a nasty e-mail - DON'T, I've had enough and I didn't deserve that one anyway, if you are pissed at me, well save it for later, if it's important enough it will keep until later, if I owe you money, I'm sorry, it's not happening right now, if you owe me money, just pay up or at least buy me a frappichino and a box of Kleenex. I'm not asking for much, just come on, don't kick me now that I'm down, I've had enough, really. I need my friends right now, not people trying to make my life worse (you know who you are), I need people who love me and are willing to be on my visiting list for when I probably end up in the Frisco jail.

Well I better go back to work... Or go sit in the restroom and cry for the next 45 minutes and hope for pity sales or something.

No comments: