Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rude Awakening

Goodness in all my bitching about other things I forgot to bitch about being awakened at 12:13 am and then at 12:19 am and yet again at 12:24 am. The first was someone asking for someone who doesn't own this phone and I told them they had a WRONG number. The guy apologized and hung up. The next call was from someone asking if I had just called the police as they (the po-po I'm assuming) had just received a call from that number. I sleepily explained that I had not and had in fact just received a call for someone and blah, blah, blah. I wasn't very coherent, I do remember him laughing before hanging up. The third call was from the original offender phone number asking for that same person again (which for the life of me I can not remember that name). I wonder if I should call them at like 6 am and ask them if I'm there. I figure they probably wouldn't mind me interupting their sleep.

No comments: