Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tiresome Tuesday

Goodness, I'm thrilled that today is pretty much over (I plan to veg on the couch for the remainder of March 25th, 2008 - at least I'll TRY to do that).

Today started with me waking at 5 am from the extended effects of being lactose intolerant (aren't you sick of hearing about me whine about my dairy problems? I bet you think I'm milking it or something). I stuffed some medication down my gullet and headed back to bed for another hour and a half. Fast forward to me walking to work, in the wind and remembering that I didn't take any allergy medicine this morning as my eyes were watering and stinging. And then there was the coughing and sneezing. Ahhh what fun!

But enough with my whining I know you just want CAKE! I've deprived you of CAKE far too long, for that I'm sorry dear readers.

This is a cake for a wedding and it's butt ugly. What horrid colors to put together. The top border is actually a peach color.
This WAS my favorite cake today... until I did the next one.
How could you not love a t-bone steak cake! Why a steak? Because the assistant manager of the meat market just got a promotion and is now the meat market manager in another store. But honestly, who wouldn't love a cake with a giant STEAK on it? My only question is whether you grill it or serve it with ice cream.

No comments: