Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Ahhh.. yet again I am stealing things of H's blog. ;o)

1. Sesame Street or Captain Kangaroo? The Captain rules! I used to get up early on Saturday morning to watch him when I was in 6th grade even! (stop laughing at me!)

2. Muppet Show or Fraggle Rock? Muppet Show - I loved Miss Piggy... I think I still identify with her.. Ahhh a swine after my own heart...

3. He-Man or Jem? He-Man only because I have no freaking clue who Jem is. By the Power Of Greyskull! I am He-Man!! My sister and I used to have these He-Man dolls action figures we played with... (hey, we were poor... someone gave them to us!)

4. The Smurfs or Muppet Babies? Smurfs! I loved the Smurfs... Except Smurfette.. she seemed like a little trouble maker... Her name should have been Bichette.

5. Archie or Josie & the Pussycats? Can I just say neither on this one? I know who both are but never really watched the cartoons.. I'm more of a Scooby Do person...

6. H.R. Pufnstuf or The Banana Splits? Again.. I have to say neither... or actually... Who the hell? I have no clue who either of these are.. well I sort of know who HR Pufnstuf is, my husband was a big fan of both of these.. things.. and there was a biography on the creaters of HR on E once... he forced me to watch it! Anyway.. I have no clue...

7. The Partridge Family or The Brady Bunch? Have to go with the Brady's on this one... I never really watched the Partridge Family... not really the Brady's much either.. I'm only 31! They were already in reruns by the time I was really into after school viewing

8. Happy Days or Welcome Back Kotter? hmmmm... I'd say WBK, only because I haven't seen all the episodes in rerun adnausiem...

9. Punky Brewster or Small Wonder? Again... I have to say neither.. I never watched either... hmmm.. I really didn't watch that much television growing up...

10. The Facts of Life or Silver Spoons? Oh gosh that's an easy one! Facts of Life! I loved that show. Yes I even watched it in the last years when it really really sucked...

OK, now you answer these. Put them in my comments if you don't have a blog... ;o)

No comments: