Wednesday, August 28, 2002

hehehehe... A - you crack me up. I won't get into political discussions.. I've made a promise to myself to not do that with ANYONE other than my husband. I have very strong views and am very pig headed at times so, I won't go there. :o) Besides we are friends, no point in it. About the party for L, well you could have it at a park - even up here at the park next to the lake that I'm so damn close to. There's a playground there and picknic tables and all. You don't have to provide anything but the cake and some drinks for the kids, anyone else can bring their own booze. They have grills there if you want to make hot dogs. The woman I used to sit for had her daughter's 2nd b-day party there and it was a lot of fun. Secondly, I can help you with the cake... I like to do that stuff...

So today when we get home, the neighborhood kids are all converging on the fence that keeps people out of the creek behind our town house... Apparently someone started a fire down in the creek bed. They even called out a police officer, he parked his car right out behind my town house on the sidewalk! YIKES! but it did give me a good view of the nice looking police officer. ;o)

Must run, I think I'll make a cake tonight.

No comments: