Sunday, August 25, 2002

It's raining! It's pouring! The old man is snoring!... hehehe.. it really is raining.. that's good. I needed to water my flowers (which are still blooming I might add.. I think I might have the hang of this plant growing thing..) As I drove home from work I went from hot hot hot and sunny, to very windy, cool, dark clouds and lightening.. now it's coming down hard. I like it when it rains, as long as I don't have to drive in it.. But... I don't like bad storms. I'm a big baby then. This storm is pretty strong... lots of lightening... that scares me.. I know. I'm a baby. *Wow* the storms are moving fast... and right over me.. it's gone from 95 to 79 in about 20 mins.

Today I met two of the most delightful new moms. One was an owner operator of heavy machinery... she was very cool! 40 having her first son. The other was from Argentina. Gosh she had the most dazling personality. I liked her, I felt like we had been friends for years. And when I was done taking the picture, I felt sad because I knew I'd probably never see her again. She gave me a hug when I left. She was truly amazing. I feel like in the span of an hour we had a whole life time of friendship. I do have a pretty cool job. I love taking pictures of babies. It's so much fun to meet different people. And most of my pictures this weekend turned out really well. My sales were not all that great today but the pictues were good.

Well I better go.. the storm is getting stronger, so I need to go hide under the covers. *snort*

No comments: