Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Hmmm... what a busy day it has been... and it's not quite over yet~!

I'm not going to write much... I really dont' have much time.. Just taking a short break right now. And I probably shouldn't spend too much time going on about how I think this or that. I'm wondering if I'm just being a tad bit too sensitive today... I didn't think so until a few mins ago. I was reading two different people's blogs and felt rather offended by things they wrote. I thought about making comments about it, but then I thought... what the hell for? it's their blog, they are entitled to their own opinions. And who am I to make a fuss about what they write? I still like these people, just don't agree with what they said.. and it really really doesn't matter in the big scheme of life... I'm trying to be a Big Picture person, and not get all in a twist over small things.

On to other things... Our kitties arrived home last night. My cat was sooooo happy to be back with me, she slept on the pillow next to me last night. I missed her waking me in the middle of the night just to pur at me.. although that will get old in a matter of days... I'm sure Spike is livid though. Oops... I just realized I forgot to feed that damn fish this morning... *sigh*

L - nice to have you back on line.. sorry you've been so busy at work... but you have to look at the bright side of that... you do have a job and staying so busy ususally means job security... I have a dear friend who has been out of work since May... my heart aches for him. And the server... well that just sucks.. Hope you get a chance to make your vacation plans soon though ;o)

A - Did you get my e-mail about the clothes?

Must run...

No comments: