Saturday, August 24, 2002

Hmmm.. I've gone checked everyone's blog and A is the only person to update hers... L's is down for some reason.. I hope she and A aren't having a disagreement... and I hope nothing that I've made comments about have caused this... *sigh*

OK, I'm going to make a statement to both of you, and please feel free to ignore it or tell me to shut the hell up, because it's really not my business at all and neither of you have asked for my opinion. Here's my statement... Neither one of you can fix your family. Neither one of you can change your family. Neither one of you is to blame for the problems your mother/father/brother/sister has. Neither one of you is responsible for anyone else's happiness other than your own. Happiness comes from within, you can NOT make someone else happy. (A if you want your two little ones to learn to be happy people, they have to learn to be happy from you..) DO NOT feel GUILTY for being happy or doing something YOU want to do. YOU DO NOT owe your family your life. L - if you want to visit A and the kids, then do it, if you don't want to stay with mom, don't, if you don't want to stay with A, don't.. you can stay at a hotel, you DO NOT have to stay with any of them. AND you do NOT need to explain to your parents your choice, just say that's what you want to do. *sigh* I know... it's eaiser said than done.. but don't take the guilt trip... either one of you... OK, I'm done..

Mmm.. spice cake... I love spice cake. Hubby wanted spice cake tonight. it was good. He made chicken fried steak.. I can not make that. I always fuck it up, so he made it. It was very good. Chicken fried steak, peas, potatoes with gravy and salad. YUM!

No comments: