Sunday, August 18, 2002

OMG - A - you crack me up sooo much! THAT's what you were upset about last night? That's all? The way you were talking I thought you might have killed someone and stashed the body in your trunk, then realized that you had a body in your trunk when you sobered up. Calling people at 2 am when your drunk is excuseable. The recipient of the call might be a bit pissed at first, but later they will be amused. Hell I would have laughed my ass off if you called me.. incidentally I WAS up at 2 am so you could have called and we could have discussed how neither one of us has that wild, single life anymore..... and for that matter we probably never really did... infact I really don't know anyone who really HAD that wild of a single life... I had my moments of wildness but they were fleeting and I wouldn't trade my boreing old life as a mom for any of that.

But drinking blue stuff? hmmm... that's not even natural... hehehe...

No comments: