Friday, August 23, 2002

Well A - I read your blog just now.. I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to pee my pants! Now would killing a little vermin infesting one's living premisses really be bad karma? or is the fact that there is one (maybe more!) in your abode in and of it self bad chi? some kind of cosmic punishment so to speak? I haven't found any decerning literature on this subject so I'll just have to go with my gut. I may wait another night and see if it is truly a mouse rummaging through my belongings.. I checked my bedroom today and did not see any evidence of a mouse (ie mouse turds or nibbled on papers).. so one more night, and if I have another sleepless night then all bets are off, I set up a little death trap under my bed, traps and poison. I'm not in to the trapping of vermin and letting them free at some nice vacation place. How do I know that this little fucker doesn't really like living in my apartment and can find it's way back? I don't, so it's curtains for that little pest if he doesn't head for the hills now. I will feel no guilt for this either, I will have been provoked.. and come on, mice breed like... well MICE! It's not like I'd be snapping the neck of Spotted Owl or some other endangered animal. Anyway... we'll see if he disturbs my sleep tonight or not.

L - I understand how you feel...completely.. on all levels... even the underwear part. *sigh* That sucks about getting an all expense paid guilt trip from your mom. My mom used to do that ALL the time. Forget about it L, you have to live your life, and your right, you can't fix them... You want a vacation? You need a vacation? Then do it. You are a grown woman and you deserve it. Now go book a tropical vacation and forget about all this other stuff!

damn I need to get going now... I think my brain is on empty right now anyway...

No comments: