Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Ahhhh a moment of peace... lol.

Spike is such a big fish now. He must be 3 inches long. I wonder if my feeding him frequently has made him grow so big. I refuse to do anymore goldfish research... I know far to much about them right now.. and the thought of a 40 year old gold fish just depresses me. The thought of doing CPR on a fish confuses me quite a bit. Can't think about that anymore.. my brain might explode.

I think I figured out what was giving me indigestion... RC cola. My hubby had bought some the other day because it was on sale, I told him he could get Coke if he wanted - that's his favorite, but he knows I perfer Dr. Pepper, which he doesn't like very well, so he bought the RC. Apparently that is more acidic that the other two drinks. Oh well. I don't really like it all that well anyway. Maybe I was just having a reaction to drinking RC and not having a Moon Pie with it... hmmm.... Moon Pie withdrawal. hehehee.. I haven't had a Moon Pie in YEARS. I can't even remember if I really liked them or not.. which probably means... I didn't HAHAHAHAHA. Now I have this urge to go get a Moon Pie...

OK, this is a strange thing.. I have noticed that for the past few weeks I've worn the same shirt on Wednesday. White sleveeless with black edgeing. I noticed that on Monday... I made sure to wear the shirt today so I wouldn't be wearing it tomorrow. I know.. that's freaky...... bizarre... and that I noticed it.. even more so... I hope I'm not breaking some kind of cosmic cycle that shouldn't be broken. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

L- I read that article about that book.. It sounds interesting, but I know I could not read that at all. I'm far to affected by things I read, I'd dream about it and be upset. I had a nightmare the day I watched The Others, and that wasn't a particularly scary movie, very suspensful though... So... the thought of reading a book like "Lovely Bones" is not a pleasant one for me. I do like books like that though, I just can't seem to get them off my mind after I read them. Lately I've been reading one of the Chicken Soup For the Soul books and another Feng Shui book.

Well I need to go make dinner... I'm thinking Pie... Moon Pie! hehehe.. just kidding....

No comments: