Saturday, August 24, 2002

L - I just have to giggle.. I love to watch Food Network.. I don't have cable right now so I can't - WHAAAA!!!! A note about the fish - Tuna (really good tuna, like Sashimi tuna) is only supposed to be seared (it's wonderful like that too! - but I like Sushi and Sashimi) most other fish are supposed to be cooked all the way through. As a rule a home cook should always cook all fish until it's opaque - Home cooks may not handle the fish properly and end up getting something nasty. But another note on tuna - Sashimi Tuna steaks are wonderful even cooked all the way through. mmmm... Wish they weren't so expensive, I'd eat them all the time. Avacado.. yum... I may have to get an avacado for dinner now... wish I was in California to get a really fresh one!

going to nap now. YAWN!!!!

No comments: