Saturday, August 24, 2002

Ya know, I really hate it when people promise something then don't follow through. Even if they had every intention of following through but didn't. Actually, if they make a promise then can't follow through but don't tell me before hand that they can't do it.. that pisses me off. What I'm talking about mostly is when someone says they will meet you somewhere then they don't, and don't even bother to let you know before you go somewhere to meet them... or to leave you a message or anything. And I'm not talking about a date situation (date? What's that? Havent' been on one of thoes in a long time), I can excuse someone who stands me up for a date... Hell one time, I had a date with this one guy, we had agreed to meet at the movie theater, well I got unavoidably delayed getting there so I was 45 mins late! I made it to the theater just as he was leaving. I felt horrible. I called the next day but he was so pissed off he wouldn't talk to me, I called a couple of more times, I figured I owen him an appology if nothing else, He finally took my call and we rescheduled for right after a holiday that was coming up - but he didn't get back into town when he thought he would so we didn't hook up, well the next week, we finally get back in touch and decide to have dinner this time, so we make plans to meet at a restaraunt, he never shows up. Oh well, I had a nice dinner anyway (I had chosen the restaraunt - it was one of my favorites). I never talked to him again, but I understand his need to stand me up after I left him standing at the theater for 45 mins. Anyway... that's a long time ago, I'm sure that angry young man has had many other stand ups, etc. hehehe... Anyway.. I hate waiting on friends who say they will be somewhere and dont' show. Being late is pretty bad, I don't like to wait and wait and wait... because I'll wait for someone... I've waited for an hour for people to show up before. I'm usually on time when I meet people.. anyway.. just not fucking showing up is just mean and rude. Anyway.. I'm just venting because someone just did this (did you already guess before I said this?). I know they will never read this... they aren't one of the 4 loyal readers who give a crap about what I say. hehehe.. and that's probably good, because I know this is just trivial and not worth getting into a confrontation about. I know that by tomorrow I'll be over this, just chalk it up to them being undependable.. once again... Mild amount of disapontment but I still love them and will forgive them.

But on a brighter note, my mouse problem may be solved... The friend who is harboring our cats needs to get rid of them, my grandmother has offered to take them in September when she will be moving near by. so we may have our kitties back for a couple of weeks. I miss them... *sigh* Anyway.. Sunshine, the master mouser, would get any mouse/vermin that would be here, so I'll hold off on turning my bedroom into the mouse death fields. I'll let Sunshine the Mouse-inator do it! HAHAHAHAHA! She says "Meow, Meow, Meow.." (translation...'I'll be back..') *picture small orange tabby in mirrored sunglasses and leather jacket*

No comments: