Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Ah-ha! The big ole' fuck up last week at the hospital wasn't my fault! Jodi WAS supposed to cover that hospital last week. Tami called me to ask what happened to Jodi, why she wasn't there all week and why I was there Thursday and Friday. Sheesh...

So Winnona Rider is found guilty. I anyone surprised? I didn't think so.. Guilty of Grand Theft and Vandalism. The prosocuter said that they won't be seeking jail time. Just probation, comunity service and restitution to Sax. OK.... why is it the only Hollywood celeb to ever get jail time is Robert Downey Jr. and he get's to take time off to work on his films when he's in jail! If I were found guilty, I'd be getting fitted for my jumper and picking out where to put my jail tatoo at this very moment. Absolutely nuts.

Tatoos... have you ever thought about getting one? I have, but then theres the thought that, ouch it would hurt...and I'd be looking at the same thing for the rest of my life. So that always keeps me from doing it. I mean I'd have to get it somewhere I couldn't see, like my back or my butt. But then I couldn't really check to make sure it was exactly what I want... and then we are right back to the pain. I don't want to deal with that. So... no tatoos for Judy. Besides the thought of being 65 or 70 and having Harley wings on my back makes me laugh. My brother has tatoos... I think 5 of them. BIG tatoos. My brother-in-law has his last name on his back (I guess in case he ends up in prison, the other inmates can tell who he is in the shower. *snicker*), I think he has a couple others... not sure... He looks like a gangster. Another reason to steer clear of getting a tatoo.. although I just don't think I could pull off that gangsta bitch look. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What do you think? *snicker*

No comments: