Saturday, November 09, 2002

Whew... I've been busy. Yesterday I had a really good day. Absolutly perfect. All my pictures were great and all of the parents were so thrilled. One picture was soooo perfect and so adorable. I even parallel parked when I got to work (I totally suck at that) - and I did it well! Then I had the intereview - I have the job if I want it. I just have to decide if I want to do the drive - 30 miles to it. I think I will take the job because I do need the money. Having such a great day at work makes it hard to leave the job. I will see if I can work on a different day... maybe the Picture People job will come through also.. I'd love to do that part time.

Oh yeah and I stopped by and gave a blood sample before I went to work.. they tried to get blood from my left arm.. and apparently I don't have a vein in that arm that gives blood so they poked me in the right arm... sheesh... I really hate having shots.

L - I knew I had seen that damn painting at the local museum... I didn't have a chance to look it up - work and all - but someone sent me the link to it... I remember seeing it though. I thought it was very pretty. I love that picture of the stacked plates! I love plates like that! That picture looks so bright and cheerful. Good luck with the packing...

A - I hope I can work something so I can keep doing the pictures also.. I do love it. A lot.

hmmm... fuck I'm so boreing today.....

No comments: