Thursday, November 21, 2002

DISCOVER Magazine

I've been reading Discovery Magazine, they had an article on the 50 most important women of science - that was pretty cool and they had a section on some that had not been recognized for their contributions. :o( Sad. The next article was on why Science must adapt to women.. I won't bore you with the details, but it was interesting... One thing that caught my attention was where the Scientist who was featured in this article is a professor - UCSF - L is that where you work? And if so do you know Elizabeth Blackburn? She's a cell biologist whos done some facinating work.

L - I'm searching for that painting.. I can't read what the writing says... From your hint, I'm guessing it's a German rennasance painter... Probably not Durer since you just did a painting by him.

No comments: