Friday, November 22, 2002

Humor For The Intelectual Geek...

I just barely fit into that catagory... well definatly the GEEK part, but the Intelectual part... this is funny though Acme Klein Bottles I got the link out of Discover Magazine. Read through the entire site, it's very funny.

And on the other Geek areas of my life, hubby and I sat around after our delightful taco dinner (with a side of spicy queso) and discussed the ongoing plot in one of the comic books we read and the future and past ramifications... it had something of a time paradox going on... The discussion had started before dinner with the question "which super hero group do you think would make a good movie?" hehehe.. I won't go into the details as I'm more than certain that you have NO interest in our quasi-intelectual comic book conversation.;o)

No comments: