Tuesday, November 19, 2002

OK, this is soooooo totally un-PC it's fucking hilarious though. This is especially for Jake - that Mr. Rogers comment you made reminded me of this Elmo is bad. WARNING - A - do not play this with your little ones there.. it's not for kids.

Sheesh.. I have a sinus headache again tonight. Ouch. ouch.. ouch...

Today I cleaned house, finished laundry and... got my eye exam. It's only been about 4 years! I've been wearing the SAME contacts for 4 years! The eye Dr. was amazed and a little impressed I think. He hooked me up with a pair of disposables to wear for this week until my new ones come in. He said that my eyes weren't getting enough oxygen and my corneas were a little scratched, but nothing major and nothing that couldn't be fixed with a new pair of contacts. And my eyes do feel better now. hehehehe.. i'm so bad.

eh.. off to bed... my brain hurts...

No comments: