Thursday, December 12, 2002

3XThursday 12/12/2k2 :Musical Musings Thanks to Jake

1. Who is your all-time favorite performer(s)? Why?
Elton John... I've always loved his work... I fell in love with "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" When I was like 3 or 4...

2. What are your favorite types of music? Are you listening to anything new lately?
I have bizarre musical taste. I really like alternative rock and... country music... I like classical, jazz and blues as well.. Nothing new lately.. I keep listening to a GreenDay CD in my car... I need to get something else in there...

3. What about holiday/Christmas music? Do you love it or hate it? Why?
I like classical holiday music. I hate most of the shit that is played on the radio and in the stores. Why? because one year when I was in college I worked as a receptionist at a private airline and they had music that played in the background of the offices... right after Thanksgiving it was all decorated and the music was changed to a station that played Christmas music all the time. I was near insanity by the time Dec 25th rolled around.

Bonus Question for Comment Box: What is one CD that you are embarrassed to have in your music collection?
Oh shit.. just about everything that is my husbands! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I guess the Ace of Base CD (who I actually can not stand... the CD has never even been opened.. I don't even know how it got in my possesion).

No comments: