Thursday, December 12, 2002

Judy's Piss and Moan Session If your not up for my bitching about trivial shit, just skip this...

So I watched Ali tonight. I was kind of disapointed. It wasn't a bad movie, just not as good as I had anticipated it would be. And I found the way it jumped time periods confusing at best. I was disapointed that it really didn't tell much about Ali the man, just Ali the fighter and some superficial stuff about his religion... but even then they didn't go into that much. Disapointing... and... I didn't like how Wil Smith's weight fluctuated so much. I know he got pumped up to do this movie, but it looked as though some scenes were shot before he was at the size they wanted for his fighting. *sigh*

Tomorrow is work... eh.. I don't feel like going in. I always enjoy my job, it's a fun job... I just don't feel like going in tomorrow... Lazy-ass-itis setting in.

Tomorrow is also my husband's work Christmas party. They were told the dress for the party is 'Christmas Casual'.... what the fuck is that? A Christmas sweatshirt and sweat pants? A t-shirt, jeans and flip-flops? They have a casual dress code at his work anyway... do they really want everyone showing up like that? I mean really? If so, why did they bother to have it at a hotel and have it catered, etc. Idiots. I think they mean 'business casual' or 'business atire'... I'm going to wear a brown skirt, tan silk shirt and a faux suede jacket. I tried on the skirt a few minutes ago and it fits now.... but now I'm worried that since I tried it on, and I WANT to wear it tomorrow, that my ass will expand by 6 inches while I sleep. I'll dream of gallons of ice cream and cookies and I'll get larger just from that. *sigh*

Shit, I need a vacation...

No comments: