Monday, December 09, 2002

Ahhhh... The Indignities My Cats Suffer....

Last night we had a game and I was knitting, but I screwed it up and had this little piece left. My cat was sitting on my lap so I put it around her neck as a collar... Everyone started laughing and I took it off her and made a ruffle for it. Then I made a matching one for the other cat... Take a look...



My cat (the orange tabby) HATED the collar but left it on, she was rather indignant with me though... Dusty (the gray calico) loves her collar and walked around like a newly crowned beauty contestant. Infact she is STILL wearing hers. Last night after everyone left, I went into the bedroom to change, when I came out Sunshine (my cat) had her collar down around the middle of her like a skirt. HAHAHAHA! Dusty was happy as a clam to have hers on. I didn't make Sunshine wear it for long (well after everyone left that is... ) And today I just put it on her to get that humiliating picture... She's still pissed at me from last night so I figured one more time in the collar wouldn't hurt that. Yeah I know.. I'm going to hell for this one... but it was funny... ;o)

No comments: