Monday, December 09, 2002

More Strange Crap From Judy!!!

I should soooo be in bed right now, I have to work tomorrow... someone is sick so I'm filling in... more money.

Anyway... been a busy weekend... here are some pictures of the bush my lovely thisle came from.. I had to take a picture of it.. it looks like some alien plant that has come to take over earth... pretty cool...



The really fasinating part is that it has about 15 or so buds on it! It's December and this is still flowering!



Pete, I am in love with this already... I can't help it.. it's already happened... It's sooooo beautiful in such a primative way.

I'm not the only one who thinks so... as you can see from the pictures, a few blooms have been cut from the stalk... only one was mine. I'm starting to feel possesive and protective of it now.. I want to see how much it blooms and I've been really tempted to dig it up and put it in my flower pot..... the fact that it's covered in thorns is a huge deterant... huge... Anyway... just thought it was cool...

No comments: