Monday, December 09, 2002

DAMN! What do I do? What do I wear?...

Hubby's Christmas party is this Friday... I have nothing to wear... really... nothing. In the past it's been a formal affair, but now it's just casual, but still I'd like something festive to wear. I have a really pretty gold shirt, but it's way to big since I've lost 40 lbs after having my baby.... but I've put on 7 lbs since Thanksgiving *sigh* so my favorite skirt is to tight to button... damn... Who knows... maybe by Friday I'll be able to squeeze into the skirt, I got rid of ALL of the junk food in the house yesterday and threatened hubby with bodily harm if he brought even one cookie in this house... he knows I'm trying to loose some weight and he knows I have a bad temper when pushed. ;o)

On to other things... Friday is also the opening of the new Star Trek movie. We are planning to see it... I'm excited. I don't know how we are going to swing it since we are going to his Christmas party. We may have to go on Saturday... but I don't know if hubby can wait that long... he's like a little kid waiting for Christmas.

No comments: