Monday, December 09, 2002

I LOVE GODZILLA!!!!

We rented Godzilla 2000 Friday and we watched tonight. I absolutly LOVED in the beginning when Godzilla breaths on the car windshield... and when the bus load of tourists say "Holy Crap!" in unison - I laughed for a full 2 minutes! Damn that is a great movie (cheesy, yes, but it's a Godzilla movie... it's supposed to be...). I'm a huge fan of the G man from way back.... I used to watch Godzilla movies in Japanese... I didn't care what the dialogue was, I could follow the plot on my own.. and it was WAY more fun to make up the lines.

I hated the Godzilla movie made in the US with Mathew Broderic... Godzilla is NOT some damn raptor, he's a guy in a rubber suit! Some things are sacred... Godzilla's look is one of them... Don't mess with the G-man... just ask Tokyo about that...

Night everyone.... I'll write more (yeah I know your waiting anxiously... *snort*) after work tomorrow....

No comments: