Friday, December 06, 2002

Depends...

A - maybe your "so excited that you almost wet yourself.", but then you sneeze or cough... hehehehe... slap me... I know I deserve it.

Ahhhh... adult diapers... now there's some stock that's not going down. With the population of senior citizens growing so quickly, the market has really opened up for such things... adult diapers, denture cleaner, denture adhesive, geretol, artheritis medicine, Grecian Formula for men, cardigans and wooly socks, early dinners at Lubby's, Old Spice, orthopedic shoes, timeshare condos, cookies... Damn I wish I had stock in some of these things...

I'm not bashing seniors.. I love grandparents... I wish I had more of them (I only have a grandmother whos a bit on the bitchy side and another one whos senile). I'd love to have a grandpa. A funny grandpa who told funny stories and gave me cookies when my parents said I couldn't have any. *sigh*... oh... wait.. I'm 31.. I can eat cookies if I want... hmmmm.. I still wish I had a grandpa...

hmmmm.. it's late.. I should be in bed... why am I still up? I have to work tomorrow! Crazy me.

No comments: