Monday, December 02, 2002

MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY!

Allright... it's Monday... after Thanksgiving... where the hell is everyone? I don't have anything to read... come on people!!! Work with me! I've written lots of stuff for you... allright fine... most of it is just boreing crap... but hey! Give me something to work with! Jake, I know your back, I hope you had a lovely time with the family... can't wait to hear from you... A - I saw your tiny little update... How was that turkey? (and I'm not talking about anyone in your family...) L - If your talking about an upcoming BIRTHDAY you want ignored by your family... that doesn't include me since I'm not family... I find it hard to resist birthdays... Ahhhh... any excuse for a party. And about that damn'd painting... I can NOT figure out who painted it. I'm such a intelectual incompetent in these areas... I need more clues! I was going to look at the previous clues you gave but you don't have links to your archives anymore. *sigh* I need all the help I can get.

My grandmother had her biopsy this morning, things turned out well. The Dr. says it's just calcification and just merits being monitored, nothing more. That's good news... hopeing that this day will be full of GOOD news.

No comments: