Thursday, December 05, 2002

Wooohoo! My day is going GREAT!

Wow my meeting went so great.

Here's the 3XThursday 12/05/2k2 The Future is NOW by Jake ;o)

1. What former science fiction prediction that you were promised actually came true that you are happy about?
The internet.

2. Now the flip side.. What science fiction former prediction came true and you think the world is not a better place because of it?
Cell phones... sheesh... I can't stand people who drive and chat on the phone...

3.What are some scifi predictions that you are sure is going to happen within the next five years for better or worse?
Hmmm... I think that there will be cybornetic enhancements for paralized people. It's in the works now. And I would not be surprised if there will be something to give sight to thoes who are blind. And a better implant for hearing impaired people... the cholear is available now and works for many people but not for everyone, I think that the technology will be improved to make it work for everyone.

Bonus Question for comments: What is better Star Wars or Star Trek.
Hands down Star Trek

No comments: