Tuesday, December 03, 2002

MOVIE REVIEW

So there wasn't to much there at the rental place to rent, but we still found something to waste a little time with. Last night we watched "The Importance Of Being Earnest"... I didn't want to see it so much as hubby did (he was in the play in high school or college or something like that). It was one of the new releases so it cost more to rent, I threatened hubby that if it sucked I would be pissed at him for wasting the money (besides he nixed my choice right away... bastard). Well it turned out to have one of my absolute favorite acctresses in it, Dame Judy Denche and she played a fabulous character as usual. All in all the movie wasn't a total waste, but it was incredibly sappy. Not my taste in movies. It had some laughable parts.

Tonight it will be Castaway with Tom Hanks or Dogs and Cats with... er... some animals... (like I said, not much to rent...)

No comments: