Thursday, December 05, 2002

Shit! Where has this morning gone?

Damn, I meant to post some stuff this morning, but I got busy, got lazy and now I'm out of time. *sigh* I have some cool pictures to post. Of my Thisle - it's changing since I plucked it. It looks cool. And it's changed even more this since last night when I took some pictures of it. I will take another picture of it tonight (I like how it looks in the pictures with the black behind them).

I hung out with D yesterday after my normal obligations and she gave me an early Christmas Present, I will have to take a picture of it.. it's soooo pretty, a leopard print wrap and a faux fur collar to go with it.. looks so pretty... and I'm a total sucker for animal print stuff.

Anyway.. just finished blow drying my hair and I'm off (yeah my hair looks lovely today. *snicker* ). Gotta deposit my check (hubby is irriated that I haven't already) and meet him for our meeting, then have to find another JOB! ;o) Wish me luck!

No comments: