Monday, January 06, 2003

Judy's Monday Mission 3.1 Thanks to PromoGuy
1. What is one of your favorite things to wear?
Hmmmm.... I have several... I have a pink satin night gown that I love. A red and white striped shirt and my khaki pants... My red fleece pull over... love that...

2. Did you get any "dud" gifts for the holidays? Will you return them?
Nope, loved all the gifts I got.

3. Let's do a few "Best of 2002" thoughts. What was the best movie of 2002? Why did you pick that one?
Two Towers... it kicked major ass.

4. What world event of 2002 made an impact on you?
sheesh... I have no idea... I didn't really pay attention to world events this year... far to busy concentrating on personal events...

5. What personal event of 2002 was the most memorable?
There are so many of those... and many were not good. Things that happened in July (sucked), loosing my house (sucked), legal issues (suck), angry wife calling me (actually pretty damn funny), my car being hit (sucked)

6. Is there anything in 2002 (decisions, relationships, purchases, etc.) that, looking back, you would have done differently?
yep, most things to do with what happened in July, my house, legal issues... probably some about men also.

7. Shine up your magic crystal ball and look into the future. What do you think will happen in your life in 2003? Or, what would you like to happen in 2003?
I think this year will be better. The things from July will finally come to an end, I'll do something with my art, I'll find my true love (hope, hope, hope), be a better mother, pay off bills, get another car...

BONUS: Was it somethin' I said or somethin' I did, did my words not come out right?
what?


No comments: