Monday, January 06, 2003

PSYCHIC FAIR!!!

I have a guilty pleasure... Psychic Fairs! I love them! Even if ALL of the psychics are totally cheesy! It's soooo damn much fun. The last time we went, I was pregnant with my youngest and the psychic I went to seemed like a whack ball, but oddly enough some of the crap she said came to pass... and it was odd things that were not chance. She said I would have a job that was somehow involve art or something with the web (I'm a photographer, and we use a digital camera) and that I'd have a lover who was tall and wore glasses... well that did happen (even though I thought she was full of bull at that moment as that wasn't even a consideration at that time). We each got a reading from a different psychic. My psychic was Santiago - he was pretty cool, kind of out there, but still pretty cool. He kept mentioning art and that I needed to create something that was personal to me... stood for me... and he mentioned pictographs... which is odd, because I've been thinking of doing something similar... something sort of going back to my Native American roots... Something about March and how things would be improving in March and that travel is a possibility. Anyway... it was cool.

D - got a reading from Jessica. Who was cool. She did this reading with cards and it kept coming up that D would get a new car... funny because she and her hubby have been planning for her to get a new car in May. She also said that there was an older inlaw that was in bad health and not long for this world... D got a call on the way home that her grandmother-in-law had a heart attack and to head over to the hospital when she could. Mamaw has been in bad health and has other problems, so if she passed it would not be a complete tragedy. hmmm.... maybe it was just a coincedence...

Hubby didn't like his psychic. HAHAHAHA! he was telling us about his reading, that she said something about March and travel. Then D and I laughed and told him that Santiago said the same for me. lol

Who knows if it was for real or not, but it was a fun way to spend the afternoon. And it was fairly cheap for the entertainment. I think I like these so much is that I'm looking for the psychics that are total quacks... they are funny.

No comments: