Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Shopping Day!

Today I spent the day shopping with my sister... and I didn't even spend that much... We went to this freaky little dollar store that we both absolutly love.... I got some cool things. One of the things I just HAD to get was this:



Grateful Dead Bear Incense!!! The coolest thing about this is what it says on the back:
Liquid Blue incense is easy to use. Spark up the coated end of the stick until it flames. After tip glows, blow out flame. Place glowing stick in a cool incense burner. Put on the tunes, feel groovy. Never space out and leave burning incense unattended. Keep away from all flammable stuff. Use a fire-resistant surface to catch ashes. (no, your dog is not fire-resistant).

Another thing I got was:

Not that I really like these mints that much... but they are a LOT of fun for... *ahem* ... fun stuff...

I also got some cool soup bowls with animals on them. A zebra, a giraffe, a cow and a sheep.

No comments: