Monday, January 06, 2003


OK, so I have this freaky, freaky dream last night. I was at a dinner party at one point and I had my hair wrapped in a towel... Part way through the dinner party I realize I have the towel on my head then say "Oh my gosh! I forgot I had a towel on my head! I didn't dry my hair!"

Later I'm in a warehouse, changing into a pink and black two piece bathing suit (something I'd never wear) - it was kind of old looking and I knew I was borrowing it from someone, and it had a skirt thing that went with it except it was way to long... anyway I'm changing to go to a pool party and the owner of the warehouse and apparently my boss comes in and he's bitching about how there is beer spilled all over the warehouse. I look into the large part of the warehouse and there are puddles of beer in there alright. Weird.

So I leave to go to the pool party and suddenly it's no longer sunny and bright. It's all cloudy and over cast... and dark. I look over to where the pool party was to be and now it's all spooky looking, like a haunted house or spooky castle (something from Scooby Doo..). I start walking over this hillside (funny... I don't remember hills from before...) and there are pumpkins that have come to life all over the place... I'm smacking them as I go, so they will leave me alone, although they really don't seem all that dangerous (they all have goofy faces). I go into a house for a minute, and they are having a party, there are pumpkins in there drinking and having fun also... That's about all I remember... (thankfully) Wonder what it means....

No comments: