Wednesday, March 12, 2003

A - hehehehe... your so funny, such a hippie at heart, but totally a realist. You were born in the wrong era. ;o)

L - I must get a ricer. I don't know what I'd use it for other than the potatoes, but it looks cool, it's a kitchen gadget and I want it. It looks like a giant garlic crusher.

I liked the little tidbit on your page about nutmeg. I was making oatmeal cookies and I couldn't remember if it was nutmeg or cloves, so I put them both in the cookies (along with cinnamon). Ya know what? I do have a sense of well-being. I don't know if it's the nutmeg or if it's just because I wanted a cookie and these are quite yummy. ;o) A should forget politics and have a cookie.

As for me, I'll stay far far from politics and other such nonesense - I'll stick with cooking. :o)

No comments: