Tuesday, March 11, 2003

A- I'm glad someone from your family is going to help you weather the (what appears to be)torrential financial storm you are facing. It's always a blessing when family will help. My family is not like that (ask D) they will help - sometimes - but there are generally strings attached to anything act of 'generosity' that is imparted by them on you. Then they act as if even the tiniest thing they have done is absolutly monumental and deserving of constant thanks and acolades. *sheesh* it's really not worth it to ask for help from them. Half the time they will say no, and give some poor mouth reason, the other half they will say yes with conditions. My sister is not like that. which I am thankful for. yes we do fight, and we have fought a lot in the past year, but that is all water under the bridge now. We had 6 months of not talking to each other and dealing with our own issues and problems with no other help. Retrospectively, It is actually a good thing that it happend - she and I grew a great deal as people. But I digress. It sucks that we have no other family to count on. Right now my sister is going through so much and she really can't count on anyone else in the family, and I can't offer much more than a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen with. Anyway... A - you are lucky to have some family who cares for you and your kids.

No comments: