Thursday, April 03, 2003

Somehow I knew I would be....

You are red. You are impure, but noble. You are precious and true to yourself and others. When you love, you love entirely, and will do anything to make your love happy. You are sure of your identity, therefore, you cannot change others or be changed. You are a true prince, you may be forgotten, but without you, none of us could go on.

What inner color are you?



Interesting little quiz, although I don't know any of these Jap-anime characters. I gotta stop taking these silly quizes - makes me look uninteresting...

(few minutes later)
I went to that quiz site to look at the other colors... freaky - the art work is kind of erotic but also hints of violence - kind of like some of the Jap-anime I watched a long long time ago (not my choice - boyfriend at the time loved it). It's almost disturbing. The only color that doesn't seem to have an erotic nature is PINK, but the rest do to varing degrees. Very odd.

No comments: