Friday, May 23, 2003

Googlisms

I went to Googlism.com and put in my name... this is what I got:

judy is an herbalist and teacher in the wise woman tradition (not completly true)
judy is one of the presenters for "bridging the gap" (not even close)
judy is our official customer assistance epicenter (Oh am I?)
judy is the single mother of hannah (Ummmm.... not a chance...)

And for my husband:
is a well known worship leader (Really? This is new to me...)
is less we ll known in the uk (Well that's kind of disapointing.)
is a worship leader with an enthusiastic style that reflects intimacy with god (I'm going to ask him why he's not getting paid for all this work...)
is a worship leader (worshiping what?)
is probably one of my all time favorite worship leaders (Hmmm... he's even got his own fan club.)
is no 'johnny (Actually he is a Johnny. He attended St. John's College in KS, so that makes him a Johnny.)
is featured on the fourth song “holy elements” (Hmm... I knew he could sing but I didn't know that.)
is an awesome writer and worshiper (not quite.)
is awesome (sheesh... another fan.)
is de andere leider (ummmmm.... oooookay... if you say so)

Yeah I'm in a weird mood today. Frustrated from trying to make the other template work for 2 hours and not being able to. damn...

No comments: