Tuesday, May 20, 2003

L - I'm truly jealous of your garden. How funny that you post pictures of your lovely garden, just yesterday I was wondering if you had a garden at your new place. It's sooooo lovely. I wish I had a garden like that, all I have is a small collection of plants in pots that tend to get over heated in this Texas heat (it's already in the 80's here normally as I'm sure you remember). I'm hopeing that my one pot of flower seeds that I planted will bloom, but you never can tell here, we could have a super hot and dry summer (I suspect we will) and the grass hopper population could have a boom, thus eating everything green in their path. I planted some tomatos and some herbs in another pot, but that has died ALREADY - how sad, spring isn't even over and half of my 'garden' has already perished... (I guess it's really no wonder I've killed off so many fish in the aquarium when you figure in my luck with the garden.) Anyway, must be off for now.

No comments: