Friday, May 23, 2003

Silence Is Golden

Ahhhh... I feel like I've gone to heaven. It's totally quiet here (except for the washer and dryer). The little people are napping!!! YES! The laundry is ALMOST ALL done! WOOOHOO!!! And the house is all clean. Yee-haw! All I need is someone to call me up for a little phone naughtiness ;o) and I'll be set. hehehehehe.... you think I'm kidding... hehehe

Yesterday I bought a set of finger paints for Super Girl. After Cabbage Patch went down for her nap I broke them out for her only to discover they were all congealed. And not like dry tempra paints, like jello - kind of dried out. So I put some water in them - hell I wasn't going to tell her that they were messed up, to bad so sad, no paints for you - no way! I didn't want to listen to her whine about finger paints for 45 minutes. So I made them usable - not like normal paints, just usable and she was more than happy. She loves to make a mess and this was classic mess for her. She did produce two works of 'art' that I will keep. I'll post them later.

No comments: