Friday, May 23, 2003

L- Yes keep your site. I like all your cool stuff you put up. I am a broke-dick and can't really afford a site nor justify one currently (maybe later when I start doing my sewing business more). Of course if you move out East... that name will have to change.

And on moving to the New England area - you should talk to my sister D - she lived in New Hampshire for a couple of years when she first married her first husband (or was it more than a couple... I think it was).

I loved the comment about people there having larger asses than people in California. But be honest, that's true of anywhere that ISN'T California. California has the largest population of Plastic Surgeons. And I would imagine that the amount of fat sucked out of California could eaisly feed a starving 3rd world country for a year. When my sister and I were in LA 4 years ago, I felt like a side show attraction - FATTEST WOMAN IN LA - the only cool thing was that NO ONE noticed, LA is so full of freaks I doubt there is anything that would make the average LA resident flinch. Eh, but I digress... I'm very intersted in where you might end up, the New England area sounds nice, but I've only been there once.

No comments: