Thursday, May 22, 2003

Strange Side Streets

Out of boredome, I was looking at peoples blogs.. or should I say looking at blogs of people that I do not know. I generally don't do this as I find most of what unknown people blog about their pittiful lives to be absolutly boreing and a waste of cyber space - the same could be said about this site I'm sure. Sometimes I find one that's particularly interesting and I keep reading, sometimes I will e-mail that person and get to know them, most of the time not. Occasionally I will try to figure out about the person by looking at other blogs linked to their page. That just leads to other strange pages... like one I just saw - someone talking about a girl he saw the night before, that she looked trashy but he really wanted to fuck her, etc... and he had this picture of her (or someone he thought looked like her - not sure... don't care) it was sureal, but somewhat interesting. Although most of the random blogs I come across are dreadfully boreing... some people should not blog or at least not have it public, write in a diary and keep it under your bed... don't bore the rest of society with your sad sad life. If you can't come up with anything more interesing than "I got up, had a cup of coffee, went to work, that was 8 hours well spent, came home, fed the dog, made meatloaf, that was good. Off to bed now, what a busy day." you shouldn't be bloging, you should be looking for something to make your lame life interesting... or at least make it SOUND intersting. Yeah I know I'm a bitch... and I'm not even PMSing! hehehe... anyway, if your listed in my links then I don't find you painfully boreing - so don't worry, I'm not directing this post at you. :o)

No comments: