Friday, September 17, 2004

Insanity Part II

I'm having an odd day. I'm not feeling good. Not sick, just not feeling good. Ugh...

I wish my pets could talk (then I wouldn't have to do it for them) although it might be a bad thing, I think it would keep life interesting. Conversations would probably go something like this:

Me: Sunshine! Where are you?
Sun: Mmmmmphhh? Hmmm... what... I'm sleeping...
Me: (rolling eyes) *tisk* You've been alseep for the past 9 hours, wake the hell up.
Sun: Ugh... still sleeping... *rolling over*
Me: *grabbing cat and giving vigorous rub* Wake your bitchass up, you need to help me clean.
Sun: Hey! Hey! You are violating my personal space!! Hands off!
Me: Up lazy ass. Gotta clean house.
Sun: *looking indignant* Do I LOOK like a Disney creation? You sure don't look like Snow White or Cinderella. I'm going back to sleep now.
Me: You can help willingly or I can use you to clean the kitchen floor with.
Sun: You wouldn't.
Me: Look, the broom handle unscrews. See? Wonder how we could attach you to it... Thinking... Thinking...
Sun: Fine. Give me a sponge.
Me: Good thinking. Don't leave streaks now.
Sun: I hate you.
Me: Fuck off, keep cleaning slave!

No comments: