Friday, September 17, 2004

"Say Goodnight Gracie."

That's about it for tonight. I was going to write an angst filled post about my issues, but I'll spare everyone the pain of that and head to bed.

I have the day off tomorrow, of which I am none to happy. K is out of town and child care for Saturday just didn't materialize. I'm loosing money. Money is something I desperately need. To get my drivers license for one thing... I'll write about that experience tomorrow, I'll explain my need for money to get my license.

It's been a deathly quiet evening. Tiny Terrorists in bed earlier than expected due to them being EVIL. I was listening to some music earlier but it just didn't seem to fit me tonight so it's just the hum of the computer and the occasional bug smacking against my window. Quiet is usually good, it's just not helping my mood tonight. Maybe I should have drank that bottle of wine in the fridge.

Off to dream land.

No comments: