Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Challenges Of LIFE

LIFE with a 4 year old goes something like this:

Her: Okay mamma, I set it up. This my car, and this your car. Look you got a husband!
Me: Oh that’s great. Your car is awfully full *pointing to blue car full of pink pegs*.
Her: I gots friends.
Me: That’s always nice. I’m not driving a green car. *Putting pegs into red car and dropping the two pink ‘kid’ pegs*
Her: AHHHHH! You dropped me!
Me: No it’s fine. See you are in now? Besides, THAT’S your car. Who goes first?
Her: Ummmmm… I go this way and you go that way.
Me: Okay, but who goes first?
Her: Ummmmm… I do… No, you go.
Me: Okay, I’ll spin.
*click* *click* *click* *click*
Me: 7… 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…
Her: *echoing my counting until suddenly* No! Stop! You gotta stop! It’s a red light!
Me: Okay fine. It’s your turn.
Her: *click**click**click* 8!
Me: 4
Her: 1, 2, 4, 7, 5, 9!
Me: no, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…
Her: *car stopping noise* I gotta stop, red light!
Me: Mmmmmhmmm… *spinning* *click**click* *click* 5.
Her: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You fell out the car!
Me: It’s okay, see? Back in the car.
Her: *spinning* *click* *click* *spinning again* *click* *click* *click*
Me: No, no, only spin once. Once. No.. stop.
Her: *finally stopping when I put my hand on the spinner* 4!
Me: Yes! 4!
Her: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..
Me: Uh, no… just 4… let’s go back.
Her: No! I supposed to be on dat road.
Me: No, this one.
Her: No, DAT road. *saying it slow as if I’m too stupid to understand*
Me: Fine whatever..
…later… at the end of the ‘GAME’…
Me: *spinning* *click* *click* *click* 7… 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7! I win!
Her: *spinning* *click* *click* 4! I win! (toward the beginning because she started going the other way on the road)
Her: Now we get cash money. *starts carefully pulling out random amounts of colorful play money, which by the way we hadn’t played with at all during the game.*

Looking For A Clock Tower and A Scope For My Rifle

Just kidding, today is a MUCH better day. No migraine. Still issues, but light at the end of the tunnel and I don’t think it’s a train today. The boy, still disinterested, but whatever – BOB still loves me. It’s all a waiting game really… not The Boy, just everything else really. I’ll be fine… I don’t even own a gun.

B-Day Girl

Yesterday Super Girl turned 7. Wow. 7. So now I get to bore you with her birth story – it’s tradition. Here goes: Dear gawd! 36 hours of labor to have a 9 lb 9 oz baby? 21 ½ inches long? No way! That’s almost a third of my height! Fucking 6’ 3” father, it’s all your fault. Shit! We are buying a dog next time I get that maternal instinct, this sucks! Awwww… look there’s my baby. Wow, she doesn’t look like an alien. We shall name her Super Girl and Super Girl shall be her name.

And THAT’s about it. More or less. If you want a more indepth (accurate) account, then search the archives, I’m sure I wrote about it in detail over one of the past 7 years.

Anyway, she had a happy b-day and there is to be a PARTY this Sunday (thank you The Wife and Captain John for the use of your house).

Workin’Girl

I MAY be changing my work status soon… Depends. My manager has approached me with an opportunity and I’ve discussed it with K as to whether it would be a good idea or not. Seems like it might. Don’t want to talk about it too much… Might JINX myself. Wish me luck!

Happy Valentines Day Bitches!

Just wanna wish all my friends a happy day and let you know that I want EACH and EVERY one of you to be my Valentine. *ahem* Not like that sicko, I mean it in a very NON sexual and friendly way that involves no mouth parts touching anyone's body parts (yes guys I know the perfect gift for a man is a BJ, but sorry it's not happening... unless of course you are that certain person I would give it to, but whatever... the rest of you, just back off).

As for me I'll probably be spending a special evening with my guy BOB. And a very Vibrating Valentines Day to you also.

ANd let's end this with an inappropriate for this day quiz... enjoy.

You scored as Bondage. Your turn on is bondage... all out. You don't have a specific part of kinky sex that turns you on more than any other... everything working together turns you on. And why shouldn't it? Sex isn't sex without all the trimmings.

Chains/Handcuffs

83%

Bondage

83%

Biting

75%

Whips

67%

Blind Folds

33%

Blood

8%

What's Your Kinky Turn On?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: