Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Throw Me Some Luck, Why Don’t Ya?

At 3:45 pm today I’ll be interviewing for a management position with the company I work for. After working for this company for 4.5 years I never expected this and honestly have said before that I’d NEVER, EVER take a management position with them. What a fucking liar I am!

The position is 4 days a week taking photos at various hospitals – I would travel to whatever hospital needed coverage – and one day of recruiting/interviewing for this particular hospital system. The best part is that it’s a 40 hour a week job and I’d have the flexibility to have some weekends off. 40 hours a week, base hourly pay + commission + benefits… it’s a no brainer.

My chances of getting the job are EXCELENT, my manager practically BEGGED me to interview with the district manager. I’m panicking over some of the other things I have to worry about – child care & car situation mostly. What fun! But I’m excited and NERVOUS.

So… throw me some good vibes – I haven’t interviewed in 4.5 years!

No comments: