Monday, March 03, 2008

Cat Puke

I am utterly convinced that vomiting is a major cat hobby. They probably have meet ups and web sites devoted to the art of vomiting and hacking up hairballs. Personally I'm really TIRED of my cat and her bulemic habits. I'm tired of the sneaky puke that gets found in the wee hours of the morning on the way to the bathroom. Way tired of the middle of the living room puke to greet me when I return home. And oh Sweet Baby Jebus I'm sick of the middle of the night yacking on the bed wake up call.

She needs a new hobby. I'm thinking of leaving some sudoku books around and seeing if she likes that better than vomiting.

Ps - no worries about the cat, she isn't sick, she's been a puker all her life. She and her sister are just dramatic compulsive lickers who have a bad case of Mary Kate and Ashley syndrome.

No comments: