Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday Catching Up

I was thrilled to find out that I didn't need to go into work today. I went back to bed for another 6 hours... I wish, but I did go back to be until the offspring's fighting over the Wii got to loud for me to sleep any longer.

I've spend the day either cleaning my pig sty... er Casa De Karmically Challenged or on the computer tweaking a pattern for my embroidery machine - which I did manage to do and I'm so very proud of myself because I didn't read the instructions or anything! (Yes I do realized that actually having READ the instructions or having done the tutorial for the program would have probably made this task a 10 - 20 minute task, but whatever! Reading instructions is for Commies!) I wish my cats were born at Disney Land/World and were cute and helpful and liked to do chores. Then I'd be all cheerful when I got up in the morning and saw that they thoughtfully had made me breakfast and set out my clothes for me. Instead they were born in a barn and can't manage to close a door! (both true statements) Kind of like my kids... who weren't born in a barn but have an aversion to closing doors... and turning off lights... or picking up after themselves...

What was I saying? Oh yeah, cleaning. The Tiny Terrorists have been about as helpful as the cats and have been much less pleasant about it. The only thing my cat did was puke... and she was thoughtful enough to do it RIGHT on some dirty clothes so I didn't have to clean it off the carpet or accidentally step in it. And just recently they've been... the progeny, not the cats, have been trying to kill each other. One pushed the other who fell on the bed frame of their bed and the one claimed it was an accident, yadda, yadda, yadda. They've been separated and disciplined. Since they are both way too old to be spanked I've taken to an ages old method that was employed by my mother and probably many of your mothers. I used GUILT. Yes, yes I did intentionally make my oldest feel guilty for hurting her sister. And you know what, I'll do it again. It's DAMN'D effective! And now it's quite in Casa De Karmacially Challenged.

Moving on - Life is strange at times... well most days for me. I just got off the phone with the new Brownie Troop leader for Cabbage Patch. In talking she mentioned the name of the co-leader and I said "Co-Leader's name? I went to high school with her." Co-Leader happens to be my former nemisis from high school. That sounds menacing and evil, but she's not. She's very nice, we just disliked each other in high school because, well we were young and stupid. And now we are grown up and we like each other and we live about 10 minutes from each other. Totally fucking weird.

Okay, I've run out of coherent things I should write about so have some CAKE!

Does this look familair?
It should, I did one like this a few months ago. It's on my display counter now, someone ordered it after seeing the display.
Bethany's cake.


Bullets and booze was her theme. She loved the cake. You should have seen them putting matches on the cake because they didn't have candles. HAHAHAHAHA! White trash!

Okay, I need to clean now.

No comments: